Ethylene glycol tertiary butyl ether,CAS 7580-85-0
|Name||Ethylene glycol tertiary butyl ether|
|Appearance||Colorless Transparent Liquid|
Physical and chemical properties
Ethylene glycol tertiary butyl ether (ETB): An organic chemical material, colorless and transparent flammable liquids with a mint flavor. Soluble in most organic solvents, can dissolve amino, nitro, alkyd, acrylic and other resins. At room temperature (25 ° C), can be miscible with water, low toxicity, low irritation. Because of its unique hydrophilic nature and the ability to dissolve fusion, so it has a broad development trend in the field of environmental protection coatings and new energy.
Ethylene glycol tertiary butyl ether (ETB) has low toxicity, low odor, low irritation and low optical reactivity. It has been widely used in automobile and building coatings in the United States, Japan and Europe, especially water dispersible coatings.
|Toxicity||High toxicity and limited use on some coatings||Low toxicity, widely applicable|
|Volatility||Dry point 172 degrees, volatilization rate 9||Dry point of 152 degrees, evaporation rate of 19, easier to get a good drying effect of coating|
|Water solubility||Stratification occurs when water solution reaches a temperature point||At any temperature, the aqueous solution is not stratified, and the storage stability is good|
Application field of ethylene glycol tertiary butyl ether (ETB):
- water system coating solvent: solvent used mainly in aqueous system, milk glue dispersed coating in coating industry.
- paint solvent: as dispersing agent, as leveling agent and defoaming agent. To improve the drying speed, smoothness, gloss, adhesion fastness of water dispersible coating, improve gloss.
- Printing and dyeing: modified silicone oil with ETB as solvent, used in textile finishing, feels smooth and soft, and greatly reduces the irritation to the skin.
- Fiber extract: Alied-Signal company in the United States uses 76% mineral oil polyethylene fiber by ETB extraction, after extraction, fiber mineral oil content reduced by 0.15%.
- Titanium oxide phthalocyanine dye: Japan Canon company Ti (OBu) 4 into 1, 3- two amino ISO two indole ETB solution, stir at at 130 degrees 3h, the preparation of pure titanium phthalocyanine dye.
- Efficient household cleaning agent: Japan Asahi electric company uses propylene oxide and ETB containing KOH reaction after treatment to obtain poly (propylene oxide) tert butyl ether, which is an ideal efficient home cleaning agent.
- Corrosion resistant hydrosol paint: Ni o Paint Co uses two methyl ether, acrylic resin, ETB, butanol, TiO2, cyclohexyl carbonate, defoaming agent to make a kind of spraying corrosion resistant hydrosol paint.
- Radio element carbon film resistor: using ETB as a carbon film resistor resistance liquid, smooth surface, can eliminate the phenomenon of pinhole and webbing, improves the performance of electrical components.
- Fuel additives: ETB can be used as a solvent, boiler fuel improver, not only improve the combustion efficiency, but also can reduce the emissions of new energy as boilers and large marine diesel engine, there are environmental rigid demand and dividend policy advantages.
Need Ethylene glycol tertiary butyl ether For Your Projects?
Packaging and storage and transportation
Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. Packaging requires sealing, not contact with the air. It should be stored separately with oxidants, acids and alkalis, and should not be mixed. Explosion proof lighting and ventilation facilities are adopted. Prohibit the use of easily sparking mechanical equipment and tools. The storage area should be equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment and appropriate storage materials.
Drum (180Kg/ barrel) or apron.
Welcome our free contact for more information about the product. Henan Tianfu Chemical Co., Ltd is an leading enterprise, which engages in business of noble metal catalysts, electronic chemical materials and general chemicals for more than 10 years. We passed ISO 9001: 2008 In 2009, and won “High-tech Enterprise” by provincial government in 2013. With the persistent efforts of our senior experts and professional technicians, we have developed more than 500 compounds, which are widely used in the many fields. We can also synthesis Custom designed chemicals in our lab.
1. High quality, ISO9001 quality standard
2. Competitive price, cheaper than other supplier since we made the plastic raw material by ourselves
3. Small MOQ to support your market expanding
4. Quick delivery time
5. Free samples for our quality check
|CAS 1000-50-6||CAS 5599-27-9||CAS 18395-93-2||CAS 18051-88-2||CAS 7521-80-4|
|CAS 18147-23-4||CAS 77-86-1||CAS 1719-53-5||CAS 13829-21-5||CAS 38051-57-9|